High Pressure Homogenizer
We manufacture heavy duty homogenizers to cater varied industries and homogenizer model 1 is one of them. We make sure that our new model reduces the space occupied with that noise reduction and easy maintenance is also taken care of. Our High Pressure Homogenizers allows for better internal access. Some of the features of homogenizer model 1 are:
- To reduce internal stress and eliminate the possibility of rapture, compression head is designed.
- Flexibility in choosing of valves according to the products treated.
- Flow can be changed by substituting the pistons without modifying the compression heads
Theory Of Homogenization
The basic product enters the value area at very high pressure and velocity, guided into micron clearance value space, where it is pierced, injected to impinge over the impact ring and homogenized
Applications Of Homogenization
To improve product Stability, Uniformity, Consistency, Viscosity, Absorbency, Shelf life & Brightness
Dairy : Pasteruresed Milk, Cream Lassi, Yoghurt, Butter Milk.
Ice - Cream : For Richer Taste & Smoothness of Ice - cream.
- Crank Case made of high quality cast iron.
- Splash Lubrication to provide effective cooling.
- All fluide contact parts and Homogenizing chamber made out of AISI - 316 & 304
- Homogenizer value assembly made from Tungsten Carbide.
- Single & Double stage Homogenizing manual head.
- Imported Diaphragm type pressure gauge.
- Designed for CIP cleaning.
- Enclosures are made out of imported plastic coated AISI - 304 steel.
- Range : 50 x 5000 LPH